30 DAYS IN THE WHOLE
For 30 days you will be in solitary confinement. It might feel uncomfortable at first, we are used to having distractions. For the next 30 days you have the opportunity to retry your cases that have been brought against you and settle them with a better understanding. Then we go into general population and see of we can be at peace in a group setting. Unless you want to, no one is asking you to police the area and keep us all safe. Are you ready to be free?
30 DAYS IN THE WHOLE INCLUDES:
Six week course:
- week 1- what is a prison? Discover where you are doing time for a crime you may or may not know you even committed.
- week 2 – What do you have to say about the charges people have brought against you. It is time to take your statement. How do you tell the story?
- week 3 – Looking for evidence to support your case? Is being right costing you?
- week 4 – What’s the pay-off for you to hold the charges? How do you benefit?
- week 5 – Plan your release. When you are actually in prison they work with inmates to re-acclimate to being free. What do you do when you are tempted with the past? 1st day we meet to discover our personal prisons.
- week 6 – Freedom Legacy – Who are you if you are not your past mistakes?